Kosova SFCK09: The First Free Software Freedom Conference of Kosovo
Authors are invited to submit Papers, as a newborn and developing nation the focus will be on the following topics:
0. What is free software and open source?
1. How can free software help a developing nation?
2. Practical Work on using free software for Schools and Business?
3. How Government and Institutions can benefit from free software?
4. Local developers presenting work on projects.
5. Also any other topic relevant to free software.
6. Voice Over IP
7. How to work with Microsoft using Free Software and Open Source?
8. Copyright, Licensing and Patents
Papers and presentations - preferably made available under the GFDL or Creative Commons - are ideally held in English, talks will be held in one of the four national languages: Albanian, Serbian, Turkish, English.